How to check Globus Bank Account Number on Phone in 2023: In the age of digital convenience, Globus Bank has taken steps to make banking easier and more accessible than ever. Imagine being able to check your account number right from the comfort of your phone!
Whether you’re a seasoned tech-savvy individual or someone new to the world of mobile banking, discovering how to check your Globus Bank account number on your phone is a simple and empowering process.
In this post, we’ll walk you through simple and hassle-free ways to get your Globus Bank account number. Say goodbye to those ‘tip-of-the-tongue’ moments, and let’s dive right in! No time to waste!
How to check Globus Bank Account Number in Nigeria 2023
Here, I will be explaining to you four ways you can use to check your Globus Bank account number on your smartphone. Stay with me!
The four ways are;
- Via USSD Code
- Via Globus Bank Mobile App
- Via Globus Bank Internet Banking
- Via SMS
- And lastly, you can visit any of the Globus Bank branches to get your account number.
So, let’s take them one after the other!
Code to check Globus Bank Account Number
The code to check your Globus Bank account number is *989#.
One of the easiest ways to know your Globus Bank Account number is by using USSD code. To do this, you can follow the steps below:
- Dial *989# on your mobile phone with the phone number you used to register your Globus Bank account.
- Follow the on-screen command prompts
- Enter your PIN
- Your Globus Bank account number will be displayed on your screen.
Via Globus Bank Mobile App
Another easy way to check your Globus Bank account number is by checking it on the mobile app. However, this method requires a data connection. To use this method, simply follow the steps highlighted below:
- Visit Google Play Store to download the Globus Bank Mobile App
- Install the app and launch it.
- Register with the registered phone number and follow the prompts to log in.
- Once you are logged in, your Globus Bank account number will be somewhere on your screen.
Via Internet Banking
This is another method you can use to check your Globus Bank account number. To do this, simply follow the steps below;
- Go to the Globus Bank Internet banking portal and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab on the menu
- Select the account for which you want to check the account number
- Your Globus Bank account number will be displayed on the screen.
Don’t go yet! There is another method!
Check out: How to check BVN on Globus Bank
To do this, you are simply to dial *989# with the phone number linked to your Globus Bank account, follow the command prompts, and your account number will be sent to you as sms.
By Visiting any Globus Bank Branch
This method is always available to any Globus Bank Customers. All you need to do is visit any branch near you and tell them you forgot your account number. They may ask you for some information like your name, BVN, phone number, etc.
Once you provide them with enough details, they will gladly write your account number down to you and they may be so nice to the extent that they will still forward it to you as an sms!
FAQs on How to get your Globus Bank Account Number on Phone in 2023
What is the code to check my account number on Globus Bank?
The Globus bank USSD code *989# allows you to perform banking transactions like money transfers, checking account number, checking account balance, buying airtime, paying bills, and many more.
How to Check Globus Bank Account Number Without ATM Card?
You can check your Globus Bank account number without ATM card by simply dialing *989#.
Who is the CEO of Globus Bank?
Elias IGBINAKENZUA. Elias is the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Globus Bank. He has been in the banking industry for over two and half decades having handled top management positions such as Executive Director, Corporate and Commercial Banking at Zenith Bank Plc.
The requirement to open Globus Bank Account
- Valid means of identification (Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card)
- One passport photograph.
- 2 completed reference forms.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) of the signatory.
- Utility Bill (not more than three(3) months)
What should I do if I get an error when checking my account number through the USSD code?
If you encounter errors while checking your account number, double-check the USSD code and try again. If the problem persists, contact Globus Bank customer support.
As you’ve discovered, Globus Bank is dedicated to making banking effortless and user-centric. In this guide, we’ve explored various methods to check your account number, each tailored to cater to different preferences and comfort levels.
Whether you choose the USSD code for a quick response, the mobile app for a comprehensive experience, internet banking, or visit any nearest Globus Bank branch, Globus Bank offers an array of options to suit your convenience.
If you have any questions regarding this post, our comment box below is always open! Just drop your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Peace Out!!!