How to buy Airtel Airtime from Keystone Bank in 2023: In the digital age, connectivity is essential, and so is the ease with which we can access it. If you’re an Airtel subscriber and a Keystone Bank customer, you’re in for a treat.
This post serves as your compass to navigate the process of purchasing Airtel airtime directly from your Keystone Bank account. Get ready to embrace the synergy of two trusted services that come together to simplify your life.
I am not a fan of wasting time. So, without wasting much time, let’s get down to business.
How to buy Airtel Airtime From Keystone Bank
In this post, I will give you two sure methods you can use to buy Airtel airtime from Keystone Bank. The two methods are fast and easy to use. The methods are:
- Via USSD Code
- Via Keystone Bank Mobile App
So, let’s take each method one after the other.
Via USSD code
This is by far the easiest method to use as it involves only you dialing the Keystone Bank Recharge Code.
To do this, simply follow the guidelines below:
- Open the call app on your phone
- Dial *7111*amount to recharge#.
Take, for example, You wish to recharge N200 airtime on your phone. All you need to do is to dial *7111*200# and that is it! Simple as ABC.
On to the second method!
Recommended: How to check BVN on Keystone Bank
Via Keystone Bank Mobile App
To use this method, simply follow the steps below;
- Visit Google Play Store and download Keystone Bank Mobile App.
- Install and launch the app
- Navigate to the option “Airtime”
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter the necessary information like the phone number you want to recharge and the amount you want to recharge.
- Enter your Keystone Bank Mobile app PIN.
And that is it. You have successfully recharged your line!
Using any of the methods above, you can easily recharge your Airtel line at home or anywhere!
How to buy Airtel Airtime for Others from Keystone Bank in 2023
You can use any of the above methods to buy Airtel Airtime for your friends/family or your other lines.
The only difference is in the first method. To use the Keystone Bank Recharge Code, simply dial *7111*amount*phone number#.
For example, if you want to buy N500 airtime for a friend whose phone number is 080123456789. Simply dial, *7111*500*080123456789#.
FAQs on How to buy Airtel Airtime from Keystone Bank in 2023
How do I use USSD on Keystone Bank?
To enroll or activate Keystone bank ussd code kindly follow the steps below:
- Dial *7111#.
- Attempt a transaction on the menu, e.g. (1) Balance Enquiry.
- Registration option display.
- Select the ‘Register Option’.
- Input your Account Number.
- Input your year of birth.
- Create your Transaction Pin.
- You are good to perform any activities on your account via the Keystone Bank USSD code.
How can I recharge from Keystone Bank?
Recharge your phone with *7111*Amount#
- Dial *7111*Amount# (e.g. *7111*1000#) on bank registered phone;
- Wait for the success notification;
- And you can start making calls.
What is the USSD code for Airtel recharge?
The step to recharging an Airtel card with a USSD code is straightforward. Airtel Nigeria recharge card PIN has 16 digits, and its USSD code for recharge is “*126*” The 16-digit PIN are in four patches, with four digits per patch. This means that the 16-digit PIN is spaced to enable clarity of recharge.
With Keystone Bank’s seamless integration of Airtel airtime purchases, you have the power to recharge your phone in a matter of moments. This bridge between banking and communication showcases the innovation that fuels our modern lives.
So, go ahead, give it a try, and experience the future of airtime top-ups today!
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this post, our comment box below is always open to you. Simply put in your questions or suggestions and we will get back to you as soon as possible!